Spokes hosting test and tune event on Jan 13th
2017 Year End Party Announcement
Petrol Lounge will be hosting us again this year for our Year End Party. Food will be provided from nearby SLAB BBQ. Of course, we will have beer, wine, and some non-alcoholic drinks.
January 20th @ Petrol Lounge. Doors at 6PM with dinner at 7:30PM. Award ceremony (and raffle prizes) to follow.
Please pre-register to help us get a good idea on how much foor and beverage to supply.
Suggestions for next year
- Adding an unlimited 200TW class. A "run what you brung" with 200TW class. Class name and lettering TBD. PAX used would be similar to CAMS.
- Moving to bump or index classes for year end trophies. The goal here is to promote more competition at the events. Cars would still use their SCCA classes for markings but scoring would be grouped into the index classes based on PAX. We already have the 'R' class for Prepared and Mod. The idea is not fully fleshed out. The main concern now is to evaluate how the workers for event would be impacted. The initial idea for this will result in the following
- R class: All race tires, DOT or slick. SP, SM, P, and M.
- ST : All the street touring and CAM combined. Included item 1 if approved.
- Street1: SS to CS
- Street2: DS to HS
- X class as it is today. A general PAX class for all the experienced drivers
- Novice. Same as it is today