In-event Autocross School at the final autocross of the season
Team Challenge Points have been updated
Double entries now open for the 10/19 COTA event
Oct 19th event now at COTA
SPOKES/SASCA Autocross #7 @ COTA!!!
- You must be 18 years old with a valid drivers license to participate. This is a requirement per COTA.
- We are limiting the event to 160 single entries to make sure the event runs smoothly (we may open up the Double Entry class Friday if we haven't reached the entry cap).
- Entry fees for the event are $36 for members and $41 for non-members to cover site rental and insurance. In the long term, we might be able to lower the entry fee for COTA events, but the costs for this first event at COTA are VERY significantly higher than normal, hence the increased entry fee.
- We are also requiring pre-registration AND pre-payment (no refunds and no walk up registration) for this event. If you have already pre-registered, you will need to follow the below instructions by this Wednesday at 8pm, otherwise we will be removing registrations that have not made payments to make room for new registrations.
- Go to AxWare ORM and login: https://axwaresystems.com/axorm/
- Click Event Calendar and find the July 20th Spokes/Sasca Joint Autocross #7.
- Click the Register button to the right of the event listing.
- If you were already pre-registered, you'll now notice in the upper right corner a red shopping cart saying "Checkout $36" (or $41 for non-members). Click on the shopping cart and checkout to pay online (required).
- If you were not pre-registered, follow the normal registration process, which should require you to click on the shopping cart to checkout to complete your registration.