These rules are intended to help protect the safety and health of test and tune participants and event organizers and are non-negotiable. Your assistance and participation to achieve 100% compliance is expected and appreciated. Please consider your intention and ability to follow these rules before registering.
Test and Tune Format:
- Registration will open at 7pm on Monday July 20th for active Spokes members only. This will be a members-only event.
- Registration is pre-register and pre-pay only. Payment can be via Axware or direct via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org. No walk-up registration or payment options will be provided.
- Available time slots are 9am-11am, 11am-1pm, 1pm-3pm. Each slot will be capped by Axware at 30 entries and each participant can register for only one slot.
- Each 2 hour heat will allow 15 in grid and 15 working course each hour with driver/worker swap at about 50 minutes. Expect 6-7 runs per participant.
- Participants should make every effort to limit their time on site to only the two hour time slot they have been alloted. e.g. Don’t show up at 7am to hang out or help unless you have been assigned morning work, try to change tires at home if possible, etc.
Test and Tune Rules:
- Waivers can be printed at home and signed. Blank waivers will be available at the gate if needed.
- Masks are required at all times while on site unless you are in your car.
- Members must have annual tech, please self tech your own car.
- No spectators. Only registered participants and approved volunteers allowed on site.
- No loaner helmets. Bring your own helmet.
- Cars in the paddock and grid must be spaced with one parking spot between cars.
- No passengers allowed while driving on course.
- All attendees must keep 6’ of distance between other attendees while on site. This applies to course workers also.
All other Covid safety and health guidelines listed here are still active unless superseded by any of the above rules:http://www.spokes.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Texas-Spokes-COVID19-Event-Procedures.pdf
Link to print and sign waiver:http://www.spokes.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/General-MS-1-Waiver.pdf