First, why join Spokes?
Member benefits include discounted entry at autocrosses/events, eligibility for year end points and trophies, discounts from some of our sponsors, and entry to the year end party!
Join Spokes in-person at an event/meeting
You can become a member of Spokes at any of the events/meetings we hold throughout the year. Membership is on a calender year basis, and dues are $47 for an individual membership, or $67 for a family membership (prices will be discounted $2 for cash payments). After July 1st, memberships are discounted by $15.
Join Spokes online through Axware
Axware is the event registration/scoring system we use. To join online, follow these steps:
- Log in to Axware.
- If you do not already have an Axware account, create your account, and you will then to taken to a page asking you to select a club to participate with. Proceed to step 2.
- If you already have an Axware account, log in, and under the "My Controls" menu item, go to "My Clubs".
- If you do not already have Spokes listed as a club you participate with, select Spokes from the pull-down list, and click "participate". If you already have Spokes listed as a club you participate with, click the pencil icon on the left to edit the information.
- On the next page, there may be a section on the right telling you that Spokes needs additional information about you in your profile before you can join. If so, click on the "My Information" link and complete the required fields. After you have saved your profile with all the information, under the "My Controls" menu item, go to "My Clubs" to return to step 2.
- Select whether you are a rookie/novice or not, select whether you want a single or family membership, and you can leave the work preference field at its default value. Click "Add Membership Dues to Cart".
- Click the "Checkout" button in the top menu, and after verifying that the page shows the type of membership you selected, click the "Checkout" button under the table.
- Provide your payment information, and click "Submit Payment".
- Congratulations! You are done :)