This is a list of items that will be checked in order to pass tech inspection for Spokes autocross.
IMPORTANT: You should check these items yourself before coming to an event to make sure you do not come all the way only to learn your car is not safe to compete.
Tech inspection checklist
- Tires: No cords showing on any of the 4 tires.
- Wheels and Lugs: All lugs in place, suspension is tight, and no play in the wheel bearings.
- Fluids: No fluid leaks under the hood or under the car.
- Battery: Battery must be secure.
- Under hood: Leaks, battery, air cleaner type, modifications (for classing), loose items.
- Pedals: Both brake and accelerator pedals are working properly (firm brake, accelerator returns smoothly).
- Loose items: All loose items should be removed from the trunk and the vehicle cabin, including floor mats.
- Seat Belts: Some type of functional seat belt must be used.
- Seats: Seats must be secure.